Profile of Dorothea Böhm, born in 1959
Psychology Studies from 1978 until 1983 at Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich
Since 1984 she has worked internationally as a psychologist and management consultant in Paris and Munich.
In 1984 her organisation became a Jobfidence® partner institute for psychological assessments of aptitude and performance diagnostics testing.
Between 1984 and 2005 she was an associate of the Intelligenz System Transfer network, as well as setting up and managing IST institutes in Paris, France and Munich-West, Germany.
In 1994 she founded JCC* JUNIOR CAREER COACHING®, a youth career counselling service for students and young career starters aged 14-30.
In 2006 the company name was changed to ECC European Career Coaching®, and expanded into intercultural and international consulting work.
In 2014 she celebrated 30 years in the service of psychology.
German, French, English, Italian.
Memberships and honorary activities:
- Wirtschaftsbeirat Bayern (economic advisory council of Bavaria)
- Export-Club Bayern e.V.
- AmCham Germany, American Chamber of Commerce in Germany e.V.
- BKU, Bund Katholischer Unternehmer (Catholic business assiciation)
- München Juristische Gesellschaft (legal society Munich) e.V.
- Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft (foundation for the promotion of science in Germany)
- ZONTA Club Munich II
Past President 2010-2012
- Zonta International
- Museum of Man and Nature
Chair of the Board of the Friends and Patrons of the Museum of Man and Nature, Munich
- Stiftung Haus der Kunst e.V.
- German Museum
- Botanical Garden
- Friends of the Egyptian Museum Munich
- Friends of the Bavarian State Collection for Palaeontology and Geology